Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome to CTMH, Paula!

For many years we've lived one mile apart and didn't meet each other until this past November at DH's retirement party! Paula and her husband Gary (who worked with DH) were about to leave when I said, "Oh, I have to show you my art studio we just finished!"

An hour later, I felt as though my new scrapbooking friend Paula and I had known each other for a very long time! We had so much shoppin' and scrappin' in common. :-)

The Lord has blessed us with a new friendship that is blooming where we're planted. Paula has become a CTMH consultant! We're excited to demonstrate CTMH card making and scrapbooking at "It's a Girl Thing" night at Paula's church next week.

Look out, Gary and DH, 'cause your girls are going to get down and glue-y together!Add Image

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards