Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Two Card Night




Elizabeth, Linda, & Sandy--Sunday scrappin' friends

This afternoon three friends came over to scrapbook and make cards. We enjoyed the leisurely day and our time spent together! Linda and Sandy made cards while Elizabeth worked on scrapbook pages. Here are two cards I made this evening using Unforgettable (happy birthday card) and Sweet Pea (baby card). The bird's body and its wing are stamped, cut, and popped up with foam squares.

I adapted ideas I found in the new Wishes book by Jeanette Lynton. What a fantastic resource!


I'd keep going with the paper, cutter, and glue, but my eyes say "rest!"

I thank the Lord for my dear friends and for the time He gives us to be together doing such a fun hobby, sharing our prayer requests, and uplifting one another!

Happy new week, and God's blessings!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Sweet cards...and sounds like sweet fellowship!

Becky said...

These are lovely. And yes it is a blessing to have friends.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards