Monday, November 16, 2009

Another BEST Birthday Ever!



What a fun weekend it was!

EE was so excited about my birthday! I get excited about celebrating, but certainly not about the numbers adding up way past my speed limit. But on to the bestest parts:

She told me "Happy birthday, Gramma!" 8 times in the first five minutes we were there... She got to choose the floral calendar to give to me too. And can this little girl SING!

The neatest part is that she got to help her daddy bake my chocolate cake and she helped me blow out ALL my candles!

I was so thankful to be with our growing family, hold Baby B, play with EE, and enjoy a wonderful lunch and dessert together.

Thanks to DD and CB for hosting the party so soon after bringing baby home and after having an ongoing celebration at their home for nearly two weeks!

Sorry I can't get these photos to appear any easier to see...you'll have to simply imagine how cute we all are!


4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I'm definitely feeling the love!

thinker said...

What a great celebration you had!! I can just hear in your 'voice' how much fun you had and how very precious your grandgirls are to you!!! blessings,

Jamie Harder said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had fun with your family!

Anonymous said...

I am imagining and they are co cute!!! It is so fun to have all you loved ones around.
Hugs

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards