Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Giving Thanks

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before Him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is He who  made us, and we are His...
Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the LORD is good and His love endures forever,
His faithfulness through all generations. (Psalm 100)


For great is Your love, higher than the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.  (Psalm 108:4)

The sunset was gorgeous this evening.
I captured this photo from our deck.
The air is crisp and the sky looks wintery--
just in time for Thanksgiving Day.

I'm thankful that you've stopped to read my blog,
and wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving!
I'm giving thanks every day, aren't you?


2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Yes, I'm giving thanks every day! Thank you Jane for always being so uplifting! Your photo is beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving dear friend!

Samantha said...

Hope your Thanksgiving weekend is wonderful!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards