Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Memory Keeper Box


I just know someone will like this as a gift! It's one of the items I'll have at the local vendor fair this coming weekend. I combined the Jingle and Mistletoe papers and used the Jingle trees Stickease, along with the dimensional alphabet.

Back to work now! It's time to wash off the glue and begin the pumpkin pie baking. Don't you just love the smells of Thanksgiving season foods? Does anyone like extra-spicy cloves and cinnamon and nutmeg in your pumpkin pies? I do!

Thanks for looking and for leaving some love!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards