Monday, November 22, 2010

Mistletoe Clear Card



Here's one of the many clear cards I've made so far -- loving the new CTMH Mistletoe papers and embellishments. And I ALWAYS love Christmasy colors!

More to come ... I must get out and enjoy the 70 degrees while it lasts ... a blustery cold front is coming our way!

Update: Blogger just let me upload the second photo showing the card's inside sentiment. AND we're under a tornado watch! Such weird, crazy weather we're having in the Midwest. But I'll take it, compared to the snowy areas I've been seeing on the newscasts. I'm NOT ready for winter. I AM thankful to have warm winter fleece-lined boots. So in a small way, I am ready. Or not.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards