Thursday, December 30, 2010

Celebrate the Occasion




After watching the Art and Soul webisode, I was determined to try the Stazon ink on a clear acrylic card. Wow. It takes practice! I need MORE practice! The trick is to place the stamp and then lift directly up--carefully--to avoid smudging. Next time I'll try the black Stazon.
I used all Close To My Heart products for this man-card. To give the cake image on the front some dimension, I used a lot of pop squares. The cake pops right onto your table (well, almost). All ya need is a fork and a napkin.

It's a good day to stay in and warm. My feet love the warm air vent in my little studio. (It feels almost as good as a furry dog would lying across my feet. I can picture that furry dog, and wait patiently for the new dog day.)

BTW, I mentioned to DH that the studio seems so much smaller lately. He just smiles and flips the remote to another football game. I sometimes wonder if anyone would miss me if I were buried under all the pretty papers and embellies. Please, please call me for dinner.

Happy crafting! Thanks for stopping to visit!

If you leave me a comment, double thanks! (I get many lookers, but only a few faithful commenters.) I do appreciate your taking the time to leave a little love!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Jane!
I love your card - it's fantastic! You are the Princess of Clear-a-lot! (tee hee) But seriously - this is an awesome clear card - I just can't believe how you put these together and make it look so easy!

Please don't disappear in the craft room! We would miss you.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards