Friday, December 17, 2010

Mistletoe & Prisma Glitter

Aaaaa-choo!
Maybe it's the glitter in my nose?
I don't use it very often -- but tonight I went a bit overboard with it!

I thought I'd bring it out for a special friend's card that I want to hand- deliver with a plate of homemade cookies and candies this weekend.

I'm quite messy, as you can see, and I didn't see all the extra glitter specks until I posted this photo. I had better make sure no glitter has made its way onto the sweet treats. Choke, sneeze, choke.

This is my last Christmas card post for the year. I made more than 250, and no two were the same. What's wrong with me??? I have to be cra-zy. No, I'm not paying postage on every one. Like this one, many will be given in person. Sorry, USPS.

I'm excited to move on to a new project that includes a Mix 'n' Mingle album and the ever-so-wonderful Silhouette papers.

See you later! Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and by the looks of my visitors' numbers, I had better get myself in gear and offer some blog candy real soon in the new year!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Jane!
Your card is beautiful - you used just the right touch of glitter and those big glimmering brads are amazing!

Your living room background is awesome, too - so warm and inviting!
Hugs, dear friend!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards