Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Veranda Clear Birthday Card





It's a happy birthday card for a dear teacher-friend -- she's a New Year's baby -- gotta get it into the mail now!

How I wish she and I could sit on a veranda and sip birthday cosmos together! Let's pretend we're doing it and say that we did! Happy birthday, dear Wendy!

I used all Close To My Heart products: clear rectangle card, summer sheer ribbon, Veranda papers, clear buttons, waxy flax, Crystal blue ink (I cut the polka dot heart from one of the CTMH paper labels--love those dots!).

I cut the flower layers freehand, and used the paper piercer to make two holes in each layer so the petals could be bent into a little dimensional flower secured with the larger clear button and waxy flax. Easy peasy.

If you use the clear Acrylix cards, remember to remove the protective covering across the outside and the inside. I stick my paper piercer into a corner to get it started to lift and peel. It's similar to removing a facial masque! Start at one corner, and peel slowly and patiently.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy 4th Day of Christmas!

5 comments:

Marie said...

You always do such a beautiful job with the clear cards! Love your flower :)

Jena said...

Thanks so much for your recent visit and comment to my blog - I haven't stopped by yours in too long and look what I've been missing! Such a cute card - I haven't tried the clear cards yet. Thanks always for your inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Awesome style. I would love to write that way.
Tapety na pulpit
Darmowe tapety

Zafran ali said...

So cool & so nice card.........
Clear Cards

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! i have never seen such like this Veranda Clear Birthday Cards fabulous designing...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards