Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dream Pop Easel Card



Here's another fun card design using the Dream Pop paper packet, itty bitty sparkles, the Quick Cards Butterfly (stamp A1120), and the new Washi Tape (polka dots are so fun with the chevron papers!).

Photos don't begin to show the poppin' patterns of the stripes, dots, and chevrons in CTMH's new embossed cardstock papers -- just love those in this packet!

I turned this into a Mother's Day card--a hidden stamped sentiment the recipient sees when placing the card flat.

The Quick Cards Butterfly stamp says: "Love: as delicate as a butterfly's wings; as strong as the circle of life."

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my paper art and browsing my blog! Please leave a comment and bookmark my site for future eye candy!

~Jane

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards