Monday, April 29, 2013

For Always -- It's a Promise



It's the season for weddings and here's a card design that just might make a happy couple smile even bigger. (Especially if you attach a gift card to the back of the tri-fold shutter card!)

This features the new For Always paper packet from Close To My Heart. In it you'll find a variety of black & white romantic prints as well as a few bright cardstock sheets. For this card, I used a different cardstock in a truer blue to coordinate with the couple's wedding colors.

Do you like the contemporary look of the polka dot ribbon, along with all the prints on the papers and the paper butterflies? I think they will!

You might choose to use a sheer ribbon bow. See below.






Or you could leave a bow completely off. However you like it!  See next photo.



The stamped "Love" and the double hearts are from the sets "Roxie WOTG" and "Heartthrob." I stamped using Versamark and then heat-embossed them using white embossing powder. I realized I need a new brush to remove all those extra powder particles. Oops.

Those cute butterflies on top of cardstock-punched butterflies are CTMH's "Flutter Paper Shapes." Tiny blue butterflies flutter along the black and white paper border saying, "Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."  These were punched from a M-S punch.

Butterflies have tiny Licorice Opaques on their bodies.

This is one of my favorite card designs! The next one coming up will have a Mother's Day sentiment and it's also a tri-shutter design.

I'm glad you stopped by -- please leave a short comment. Tell me which bow is your favorite on this card!
 

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards