Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring -- Here to Stay?


It feels like winter. It looks like winter. It even smells like winter. Snow is predicted these next few days. Really? I think it's truly April Fooling us today!

With the help of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart to cut the letters, the birdy, and the butterflies, this Spring-y fireplace banner is finally hanging and providing some Spring cheer in our great room.

I backed the light beige burlap with Ivory Cardstock to give it some strength. Spring colored papers are all from Close To My Heart, and I used the dimensional elements flowers from CTMH for some pop along the top ribbon.

Now it's time to get back to making a big batch of chili! I will NOT report on any snowfalls here or elsewhere! 

Blessed Easter Season!

Jane



No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards