Friday, April 26, 2013

Owl Congratulate You

For a young man's graduation coming up, I used the Dream Pop papers and cut the owl on the flowery branch to adhere to the shiny gray chevron embossed cardstock.

I added the owl stamp from "Who's Your Valentine?" inside, and then used a chocolate marker to create a little branch for the owl above the Congratulations stamped sentiment (photo below).

I know he's going to like this (even if it may seem a bit girlie), because he loves BRIGHT colors!

Congratulations, Spring Grads!  "Owl congratulate you!"

I hope all your dreams and futures are full of Dream Pops!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards