Thursday, April 4, 2013

Feeling Flirty




















 

Recently, I was asked to donate some of my paper art items to a worthy cause, the Gala/Auction at Concordia University, Irvine, CA. Thankful that my eyes are slowly improving and that I knew I could get a few things created, I said yes enthusiastically to my college roommate, Ruth, who is one of the committee members obtaining the auction items. 

This Flirty Card Box and set of 8 Flirty cards is going to be on their way westward with a few other paper crafted items, with good wishes for a GREAT "Gala of Stars" and with hopes of raising a lot of student scholarship money at CUI through this event!

Though the Flirty paper packet has been retired by CTMH, the Flirty dimensional elements are still available as a clearance item, and so are the wooden buttons and the canvas badge buttons!  

Are you looking for a great sale? Check out my Online Business Address to find more supplies "while they last"! Click on the "Shop" link at the top to find products and while they last items. These change often, so keep checking.

Spring has sprung! Get out in the sunshine and feel the flirty where you are!

Jane


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards