Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to the Future

Other than blogging and keeping a personal journal, I hadn't been able to write or edit much at all these past 18 months because of a chronic dry eye problem interspersed with eye infections. Really frustrating! Restasis didn't work for me. God has helped me through two different tear duct punctal plug insertions, eight different eyedrops and steroids, four antibiotic RXs and a lot of praying and listening to Christian music -- and now I'm being careful not to abuse my eyes. So just recently, very thankfully, I've been able to get back to some creative writing for a few different purposes.

One has been for a new blogspot started by Christian friend, Diane, called Women To Women: Sharing Jesus. I pray you'll be richly blessed by visiting her blog and soaking in all the inspiration and devotional thoughts by the various writers. My devotion is called "He Walks with Me." It reflects how I feel daily about my Lord Jesus. I couldn't do or say or BE without His daily walk with me. Hop over and check out WTW soon!

Meanwhile, I'm getting my umbrella ready to jump some big puddles this morning. We've had rain for almost 36 hours already, and it's still pouring ... I'm watching for the cats and dogs.

Blessed Sabbath Day to you all!

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards