Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saturday's Card Workshop



TADA -- These are the cards we'll make at this Saturday's card workshop--the Close To My Heart papers are Animal Cookies and Bella (new in the Summer catalog), Emporium, and Number One Dad.

My workshop offers 3 cards for $5. Some participants have said they want to make ALL 6 cards. I'm prepared and have everything cut so that everyone can make each card if she wishes. They can also choose to attach clear labels that have Scripture verses already printed on them for the card insides.

I've been helping Christopher, Emily, and Ella, and now I'm home for a few days to get back to messing up my studio again in real fun ways.

But first I MUST sleep...Goodnight!













No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards