Monday, January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces -- Texture!

My second post today...
scroll to see a new layout using Close To My Heart products!

And now for some Texture! TaDa!
The first is SOOC
and the second is with a texture app:







Recently I found the web site I Heart Faces
and decided to enter this week's challenge: Texture!

I took this photo of my great-nephew Hunter as he pretended to be a big cat, prowling through the tall grass at Forest Park.
The grass provided beautiful texture all on its own.
Then I played with PhotoShop CS4's Sunspots Texture app
and came up with this bit of additional glow.

Now go check out I Heart Faces!



No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards