Friday, January 8, 2010

Pregnancy Album -- Unforgettable Papers

Unforgettable papers from Close To My Heart are one of my favorite sets--the sorbet and juniper colors are so rich and the Asian-style flowers give it such a girly look for this pregnancy album. It's a special gift for a young woman due to have her first baby in early April.

The album is designed so that the couple can add their photos and journaling on the pages.

I've provided pop-dots so the couple can finish the back cover themselves. They can take the "My Pages Talk" recorder (a 30 second sound byte device) to their doctor's appointment to record the baby's heartbeat. Or if they choose, they can record their own short sweet messages for their child and attach the recorder to the back cover. Then when he or she is older, they can play the recorded message and listen together!

Sweet, huh?! I {heart} making these special gift items! Please email me at janehaaspaperart[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like to order a custom gift for someone. A sampling of my paper art is in the left sidebar.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Trena said...

So neat! I was just working on my little Sweet Pea's scrapbook. This is the first time I have ever made one, and wooh, it is a lot of work.

I have a special friend who is pregnant and I would love to order a book from you. I will email you shortly!

Becky said...

Very lovely.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a lovely gift!!! The album is very pretty - and I love the idea of recording the heartbeats!!!!!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards