Thursday, September 10, 2009

Card Workshop--Something for Everyone

Jingle papers & Twinkle brads ...


Twitterpated paper & "Treasures" Stamp of the Month ...


Everyday Celebrations card kit (available through Sept. 30th) ...


Around the Holidays circle card from the card kit -- love the Stickease & sheer ribbon & the easy-peasy-ness of these card kits! I used a lot of Liquid Glass for shine on these ...


Perfect Day papers & Fancy Cuts botanicals, colonial crocheted ribbon, with Liquid Glass accents for a note card ...



"thank you" with Bella papers, autumn collection of leaf & flowers, big brad, and smokey plum ribbon ...





Before the man in brown had shifted truck gears, I dived into the new stash and began to make an assortment of easy cards to show and tell ... and also added some of my oldies but goodies papers too.

The ladies did a great job creating their cards with personal "twists" to each one. They've been smitten with the awesome CTMH products--how I love to watch workshoppers! They're like kids in a candy store!

These were their evening's Favorite Close To My Heart products: the MyAcrylix blocks and stamps, the VersaMat, Liquid Glass, Bonding Memories glue, and the new Twinkle Brad Jolly Assortment ... and you just can't beat that Fiskars paper trimmer scorer.

It was a very fun, productive evening with a great group of eager learners. I truly thank the Lord for giving me the opportunity to teach and share the passion for paper crafting, and to meet new friends in the process.
Now I'm really anxious to get to work with more of the new items these next few days! I just may lock myself in and eat only when I'm hungry ...


2 comments:

Marie said...

Jane, I love everything about your blog...the artwork, the humor and the wisdom. Yep, UPS and CTMH rock...and so do you!

Jaime Benavides said...

Lovely Jane! Those cards are fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! ;)

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards