Monday, September 14, 2009

"Game On" Memory Showcase Album

Today I worked on Justin's Memory Showcase Album to go inside his Memory Box Keeper. (See yesterday's post.)

I decided to make the 6 x 6 inch album to allow more space in his box for his "treasures" from the soccer seasons.

Here's the cover with the Game On papers, Stickease, and a Foundry Frame:




Pages 1-4 ... Papers, Stickease, pewter brads, foam squares, black CTMH ribbons ... (Click on a photo to enlarge it.)



Pages 1 & 2 ... Page 1 has space for him to write his 3 things he likes best about soccer.



Pages 3 & 4 ...


Back cover, pages 5-6, front cover ...



Back cover with circle Window Charms ...



A tiny redo of Page 3 -- After I took the first set of photos, I decided to outline the "a" with a black marker to help it stand out ... now you can see it!



It's just as fun to make papercraft items for boys as it is for girls! The "Game On" papers and Stickease are really cool IRL.
Hope your Monday was marvelous, magical, and most abundantly blessed!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my Goodness, Jane! This is just amazing! I loved the box and card with it's own box . . . now an album?!!! WOWIE! I agree, the game-on papers are terrific! Very classy - great colors - and work very well for all sorts of layouts (and not JUST boys, either!). LOL

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! So cute. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to CASE the layout of the accordian album...I'm just going to use different patterned paper! Super cute...thanks for the inspiration...it's just what I needed ;)

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards