Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st! New Idea Book Is Here!

With a brand new month comes the brand new Close To My Heart Fall & Winter Idea Book!

It includes four new paper packets, each one prettier than ever, new stamp sets and embellishments, and LOTS of items to help you have simpler, easier, and faster scrapbooking and card making times!

On the front cover are some of the new papers from the "Jingle" paper packet--the designs and colors are scrumptious!

Click on the Idea Book in the left sidebar to browse the pages with a click of your mouse. Want an Idea Book of your own? Email or phone me!

Be sure to email me any questions you might have. Or leave a comment...I'll get right back to you.

Ordering couldn't be easier from my CTMH site!

Be sure to check out the "Everyday Celebration Card Kit"--a special offer to celebrate National Stamping Month. You can get this kit FREE!


Happy viewing all the new goodies~I guarantee you'll love what you see!


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards