Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Summer's Last Blooms & Signs of Fall









We got rain over the past weekend! And we could benefit from more!

My prayers are for those in Georgia who have lost loved ones and their homes in the massive flooding.

One of the Bible passages I read this morning:

Rejoice in the Lord always...The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

JOY and PEACE in knowing the Lord is with you!





2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What gorgeous flowers Jane! I'm hoping this means you're eyes are improved! The 50% photo I saw was just depressing.

The moisture is so pretty - I love a good rain (pretty rare around here!). The autumn leaves fallen onto the pretty flowers tell a tale, too. I'm ready!

Emily said...

Pretty fall photos!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards