Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Game On" Memory Keeper Box








I've been working on a few gift items, and here's one for our great-nephew who is a star soccer player. When I finish the coordinated 9 x 9 inch accompanying album, I'll post that too.

Though I hate to see summer come to an end too soon, I do enjoy the local Friday night football and soccer games, the cooler evenings, and the smell of Fall in the air.
I used Close To My Heart "Game On" Level 2 papers and Stickease along with pop-up foam squares, clear buttons, and waxy flax in Bamboo and Olive. I put star patterned paper behind the clear button on the magnetic lift-flap of the box.
I wish we could see Justin play a game--he's built for speed! He lives hundreds of miles away, and we have to be thankful for photos right now. Maybe someday...

6 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Gosh Jane...we just love coming over here and seeing all of your creativity! What a darling box for treasures...and yes, we are glad the cool weather & football has come too!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Another wonderful memory keeper box! I love what you do with these!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

This is STUNNING! I love it. You did an awesome job.

Jamie Harder said...

I love this memory keeper Jane! What an amazing gift and a super idea for a sports theme - somewhere to put those medals:-)

maryt/theteach said...

That's a lovely gift for your great-nephew! He's a lucky kid to have a talented grand-aunt! :)

Maria Berg said...

I wish I had time to do so nice things for my childen to, MB

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards