Friday, September 11, 2009

Everyday Celebration Layout


Rarely, rarely do I create a layout before I have even taken the photos! This was somewhat of a brain-drain for me. :)

Today I played with the new Close To My Heart "Everyday Celebration" card kit papers & embellies along with some chocolate rub-ons and CTMH buttons & waxy flax to create this layout (and a few cards that I haven't photographed yet). Friends, this kit is available only through Sept. 30th or while they last! Contact me to find out how you can get a kit FREE!

DH's two brothers are visiting this weekend, and I'll probably have to bribe them with Budweisers to allow me to get their photos together--maybe some real action shots. Argyle, football, beer, hoagies, recliners ... we'll see what shows up in the photos tomorrow.

Page 1 is for a vertical 5 x 7 photo (Reflections, p. 46 recipe for "Sidebar Photo Accent"), and page 2 is for a horizontal 5 x 7 photo and 3 small photos along the bottom (Reflections, p. 49 for "Sidebar Understated"). On page 2 along the left side, I'll add a strip of vellum on which I've journaled over the vertical blue dotted paper. Will post when finished!

But now I must bake brownies and a birthday cake for a celebration tomorrow evening--THREE September birthdays in the family!


Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

jolena said...

Love your layout!! So glad you found me!! Im honored that your following my blog! May God bless you and all that you do!!
Love and Blessings! Jolena

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards